Saturday, December 11, 2010

Best Android Tablets Reviews & Deals

Hello Friends,
I was looking at various tablets available, and my classification was primary based out of 3 main criterions - display size & resolution, price, memory & weight. That is because, I wan't my tablet to be easily carryable, light on my pocket too, and ability to store many photos, books and videos. Btw, I am not including stuff like WiFi, bluetooth, USB etc. here, as these are defaults and not big differentiators.

Here is the comparison:

Archos 5iRobotEken M001MaylongSamsung Galaxy Tab
Screen size4.8"7"7"7"7"
Shipping Weight2 pounds2 pounds1.5 poundsNA1.6 pounds
Listed price$379.99 $199.99 $179.99 $129.99 $749.99
Savings$175 (60%)$30 (15%)0$30.01 (23%)$100 (13%)
Final price$204.99 $169.99 $179.99 $99.98
$649.99
Review ratings3.52.54.54.54
Capacity32, 160 & 500GB2GB2GB2GB16GB
Details:Info & DealsInfo & DealsInfo & DealsInfo & DealsInfo & Deals


If you are after brands, then go for Archos or Samsung. If you are just looking for a budget tablet, Eken and Maylong look good on paper. Love their price and display size!

Feel free to share your comments...
- BaSaL

Samsung Galaxy Tab (T-Mobile)

No comments: