Reviews for some shoes (source: endless.com)
A bit narrow
posted by: H (Southern California) posted on: Jul 2, 2010
I bought this shoe and the styling is great, however it felt narrow and my toes felt a bit crunched.
Good Product, Price-worthy
I bought these shoes about 3 weeks back, and ive been wearing them for 12 hrs a day on an average since. While a little stiff in the first week, they shaped up and loosened up really well in a week. They house the feet well, with plenty of room for movement within. For the size, I would recommend relying on the inch scales for a sizing, rather than the US sizing. Delivery is accurately timed and the product is delivered as-is and the look and feel are dependable.
I recommend this product, for the price its worth.
Regards
I recommend this product, for the price its worth.
Regards
LaCoste Men's Sweve Keyline Velcro - its okay
More for fashion than for physical activity. I can not imagine using it for any thing other than walking from the house to the car. I wouldn't say that they are not uncomfortable shoes but I can not say that they are comfortable either.
good buy
fits and looks just as described. Very comfy. Can not say anything about quality yet, but it is Lacoste!
- BaSaL

No comments:
Post a Comment