Real Customer reviews (source: endless.com)
Love, Love, Loveposted by: LibertiCooney (Pennsylvania) posted on: Aug 18, 2010
I love this boot. It is super stylish and comfy and is made with excellent leather. This is a good investment because the boot will last a very long time.
Gorgeous boot
Once you've worn a Frye boot, it's hard to wear any other brand. This boot is amazing in its comfort and good looks. I like the pebbled leather, and the brick color is a neutral that will go with anything. It looks and feels like a quality boot that will last a lifetime. And...the price is right. As other reviewers have noted, there is a squeaky noise when you walk (from the chap), but I do believe this will lessen with time. Thus 4 rather than 5 stars.
Awesome boot
Had my eye on this for months. At this price, it was too good to pass up. It was shipped fast, well packaged and was $100 less than Zappos sale price! Awesome boot, awesome website!
pretty, elegant and comfortable
Just got these in the mail - they are versatile. Can go either dress up or dress down and create a beautiful line in the leg with skirts - an equestrian prolile, I would say. The memory foam sole feels pretty terrific. I have slightly smaller than average calf and there is enough room for tucking skinny jeans. The toe box looks streamline, but has plenty of room for wiggling the tootsies. The quality of both the leather and workmanship is very good. These soles have more protective and thicker bottoms than my other pair of flat, no frills Frye's which I also love.
If you take care of these boots, I can see them lasting 5-7 years.
If you take care of these boots, I can see them lasting 5-7 years.
- BaSaL

No comments:
Post a Comment